[AT] High cost of tractor tires

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Apr 11 16:51:27 PDT 2019

I bought a 2470 Case that had been completely overhauled by the Case
dealer the previous year.  $13K engine and trans.  It had 23.1 x 30
tires that were so bad I had to haul the tractor home. I bought a
salvage set of 18.4 x 38 duals to mount on it.  Life got in the way and
tires and tractor sits...
Cecil