[AT] tire brand

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:43:41 PDT 2019

There's a reason just about every manufacturer went to 23 degree lugs. I
prefer the look of the old straight 45 degrees though.  Of course what I
really wish is that Firestone would make the old "turkey track" Champion
Ground Grip tires from the late 40s  again!  You can get 10-28 (11-2 28s)
but that's it.

Al