[AT] Auction

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Apr 1 18:53:42 PDT 2019

I left out one thing that was really interesting about the grain truck I
bought Saturday:  It has an excellent seat with no holes. It looks like
the original vinyl.  I know it was kept in the shed all the time, but I
would expect the vinyl seat to be hard as a rock.   With the 345V/8 and
the 5&2, I could start out from a stop light in 4gear and low axle!!!!
Even with Propane, it has a lot of power.  Top speed probably 65.  My
old 75 Loadstar only had a 345 and 4speed w/ straight axle.   It was
used to deliver the Daily Oklahoman newspaper from OKC to Wichita, KS.
It will run 80 pretty easily, and I hardly ever have to drop into the
1st gear. This new one has power steering, and it is so much easier to
drive....  Now I have to get another shed built to put it in.
Cecil