[AT] Auction

Dave Maynard dave at themaplehillfarm.com
Mon Apr 1 06:54:22 PDT 2019

Spencer, I know that Cletrac, even after changing all the badging to Oliver
used Heil Blades and loaders as well as some Bucyrus Erie {as did
International]. Apparently most tractor manufacturers bought this kind of
add on equipment from outside suppliers. I never paid much attention to the
OC6 blades I have seen to know for sure, as most I was around growing up
had homemade blades. Both my Cletrac AG6H and my Oliver [Cletrac] BG6 Have
Heil blades on them. My brothers IH TD6 has Bucyrus Erie and my Son's TD6
has very nice homemade blade. I attatched a link to Heil that is
interesting.

https://contractormag.co.nz/classic-machines/heil-earthmoving/

Dave Maynard
The Maple Hill Farm