[AT] Auction

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 1 06:43:16 PDT 2019

On 4/1/2019 7:24 AM, Cecil Bearden wrote:
> Saturday I went to an estate auction of a prominent farmer.  He had
> some very nice late model equipment.  Everything went high. The oldest
> tractor was a 706 IHC sold for $5300.  I went to buy a grain truck.  I
> brought home a 1972 IHC 1700 Loadstar w/ 345 V/8, power steering,  5
> speed trans, 2 speed axle,

Great deal on the Loadstar Cecil. I'm envious of that 345 and the extra
gear in the transmission compared to my  71. I just finished cleaning
spring wheat for seed this past week. Gave the old Loadstar a good day's
work running back and forth to the cleaning plant. Even with small loads
of 275 bushels that little 304 has no power to spare on any kind of a
hill. I've got some video of it and the new bison herd on our land too.

https://youtu.be/G2QFKg0xK28

Ralph in Sask.

---
https://www.avg.com