[AT] Trip

Kenneth Gene Waugh kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:32:15 PDT 2018

Tyler,

I just want you to know how great it is for this old man to hear a young
man speak the way you do!  Your appreciation for the history, for where
the older generation has been, is heart-warming.

And I can TOTALLY appreciate the kick you got out of being able to
educate your grandfather about something!!

Thanks,

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois