[AT] Trip

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 17:46:56 PDT 2018

Barbara and I certainly enjoyed the visit with Tyler and his Uncle Kirk. Visiting with an enthusiastic, young man like Tyler certainly is refreshing. High on his list is the widening of the seat on his tractor (for the co-pilot) so he can drive it in the upcoming local tractor ride. Certainly hope they get it completed, and test driven before the actual tractor ride.

An annual visit; Yes.  Barbara and I are all in favor.  Herb(GA)