[AT] Batteries - 6 Volt

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Sep 16 13:43:57 PDT 2017

LeRoy,
I bought a battery off Ebay for my 4 wheeler and it's still working
fine. I believe it came dry. I have battery tenders on all my stuff,
with the price of batteries and the inconvenience of a dead one, it's
cheap insurance. I bought mine at Wally World for about $23 a few years
ago. Harbor freight has one that runs about $10, I have no experience
with that one, others may.

Mike M