[AT] HayWagon build up.

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:49:29 PST 2017

Hi Spencer,
 Don't you just hate those inconveniences like that?
 I've never built a hayrack, so I don't have any other tips, other
than to say, good things come to those that wait.
 As lucky as you've been with the 430, there is no doubt in my mind
that you'll get that thing apart.

 While we are on the topic of building things, I was wondering if
anybody had any ideas for building a people hauler of sorts. First, I
want to have something to pull behind my oliver. Since we don't grind
our own feed here or anything, I don't really have anything to
productively use the oliver for.
 Second, this next September at the tractor show I go to every year,
Oliver is the featured tractor. While my grandfather is still around,
(The one that gave me the 88 to begin with,) I want to put something
together with comfortable seats, and so when I take it through the
parade, other Juranek family members can ride behind it. I want it to
be a special time.
 I know I could keep it simple and rent a hayrack from somebody and
buy some bales, but I want something that's a little easier for people
to get on.
 Has anybody built something like this?
 Thanks again, and good luck Spencer!
 Tyler Juranek