[AT] HayWagon build up.

Howard Weeks weeksh at att.net
Tue Nov 7 16:08:49 PST 2017

I have had that problem a couple of times. A wagon and a front axle off
an A Farmall.

The only thing I found that would work is to place the frame in a big
wood or brush pile and let it burn until the whole axle was somewhere
between red and orange in color. Then pull and twist. They came off then.

I couldn't heat a large enough area with a rose bud to get it hot.
Jerking it with a tractor only promised to bend it up. A 20 ton
hydraulic cylinder wouldn't move it either.

Howard in GA