[AT] HayWagon build up.

Kenneth Gene Waugh kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:03:04 PDT 2017

Tremendous amount of “barnyard engineering” there, Thanks! for sharing!

I did once work in a field where horses were being used for real, not just for nostalgia.  Around 1958-1960 I helped an uncle and cousins bale hay for his father-in-law, and that old-timer had gone back to horses for what he could do.  We loaded and hauled bales behind a team.

Gene
Elgin, IL

Sent from my iPhone