[AT] HayWagon build up.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Nov 2 16:42:45 PDT 2017

Dean:

Most have spent so much money on those smartphones and have such a
college tuition loan or payment that they have no money for anything
important.

I fully believe that downfall of our society will be the removal of shop
classes from our high schools, and the lack of Driver education in the
high school.   I have never seen the numbers of young people who cannot
drive safely, or have no clue when anything malfunctions either in the
car or around home.  Girls cannot cook , boys can't drive a nail or use
a screwdriver...

Cecil