[AT] You can't fix stupid

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Tue Mar 28 15:36:04 PDT 2017

The list talk about fixing old 2 cylinder John Deeres brings up
something that happened a couple of weeks ago. We have 4 auto parts
stores here; two are pretty good at tractor related parts and two are
useless unless 100% car related. I was at one of the "good" ones getting
supplies when the subject of old tractors came up. The parts guy said
that a few weeks ago a guy ordered a head gasket for a two banger, which
as you know are quite large. In order to get it in the box, the place
that shipped the gasket to the auto parts folded it in half and put it
in the box. Need I say more?
           Greg Hass