[AT] Too many tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:31:00 PDT 2017

Greg the farmers left around here all tend big acreage spread over a lot of
country,
sometimes in 2 or 3 counties.  They ALL have separate tractors for almost
every implement
they use, most of the tractors are new or nearly new.  When they head out to
plant in the
spring it's a caravan of tractors they do all the prep work, planting and
spraying all in one
pass and move on.

Charlie