[AT] OT modern computer controlls (please delete now if you don't like the topic)

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 16:23:30 PDT 2017

Yes that is a big issue. Mine is just a bit older than me and has been
established here for years. The good thing is he will be replaced by his
son (who is also quite good) once he retires. Not the cheapest but I
know if he works on something I can trust him. At one point he even came
to my home to deal with a balky car - finally found the problem
(farmer's favorite) and since then the car has done well - 2001 Malibu
that now has nearly 200K miles. He took care of my mom's car, takes care
of my brother's and several family members. That is something I did not
have until I returned here some years ago.

I have been screwed over in the past with other mechanics - and yes
those at a dealer's operation so I understand your plight.

Not exactly tractor related but in some ways it is.  I think the same
goes for tractor mechanics (who are often the same people here).

David

NW NC