[AT] Looking for planter parts

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Thu Jul 20 16:06:23 PDT 2017

I have a few NOS JD planter parts but I don't recall any of them being cast parts. But you can look at what I have at:
 www.deerelegacy.com
And then click on NOS Parts for sale.  I have some of the parts here in WA and some in AZ and presently I don't know what I have in AZ because of a misplaced document $%&()&.

-------- Original message --------From: Grant Brians <sales at heirloom-organic.com> Date: 7/20/17  3:15 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Looking for planter parts
I wish I could help you. The usual comments are pertinent: Older
machinery that is sized for smaller operations is getting harder to find
and parts when available are more and more expensive....

I would hope that contacting used machinery brokers and salesmen from
the dealers would help you line up what you need, that is an often
useful path for me when I encounter things like this. Be thankful that
you are not using a shop-built unit like our main small seed vegetable
planter that needs us to repair it whenver there is a failure....
               Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer