[AT] the barn damage discussion

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Thu Jul 20 15:42:48 PDT 2017

I keep looking at all of our maintenance needed projects here. Given the
tough economics at the moment in farming, I know that it will be hard to
get them done but I also think about how can I not do them because if
they are not done then those resources are not here for my children and
grandchildren. May god grant all of us the strength and patience to
maintain and improve the land entrusted to us! I am thankful that prayer
phrased slightly differently is in our prayerbook as one of the prayers
we pray frequently at church. It is always good to get a little reminder
of why we should take care of this earth.
      Sometimes it is easy to get discouraged or jaded and forget that
today is not all that matters, but somehow that seems a lot easier to
remember when living close to the land and having  an interest in the
heritage of our civilization through - you guessed it - antique
machinery! This thought cheered me up today.
              Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer