[AT] Selling the John Deere B

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:59:28 PST 2017

Hi Spencer,
Great to hear that you sold the B to a good home. I am sure the farmer
appreciated it.
What two tractors are you down to now?
I still have great grandpa's JD A and the Oliver 88 grandpa gave me.
My father also has the 500 series Cockshutts still as well. He always
says he's going to get rid of them...

The Oliver 88 still needs a steering box, sector, etc. I found a good
front end for it about 6 months ago. But since I was really focused on
getting my business up and running, I figured I better put the money
where the priorities are. But now I am going to get with the program
and figure out what I am going to do about it.
Take Care, and thanks for keeping us updated!
Tyler Juranek
IA