[AT] Selling the John Deere B

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Jan 30 17:38:02 PST 2017

A lot of times list members will post questions, get the answers, and then we don't never hear outcomes. I am probably the worst for that. But I do try my best to go back afterwards and let everyone know what the final outcome was to any particular question or situation i found myself in

The John Deere B I asked about many weeks ago?  I finally sold to the neighbor. I offered it to him for $1400 at that time and he took it without hesitating. So I think he did like the price.  He took possession today.  It's going to a good home.    I think he will take my John Deere model 5 sickle bar mower as well. I would've given it to him for free, but I have a whole stack of new parts for it(swath board, teeth, guards, and more). So I asked  100 bucks for the new parts and will give him the mower for free .  I've offered him the plow for free but I'm not sure he is interested.

Down to two antique tractors.  Who would have ever thought?

Spencer Yost