[AT] CA. landscape a couple years later

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 04:23:56 PST 2017

Richard, Thanks for the invite; doubt if we make it, 2600 miles,  but never
know. After the Tulare show we drove over to Grants farm and enjoyed several
hours with Grant and his Mother.  She and Barbara, both serious flower
enthusiasts, likewise had their own enjoyable tour and visit.
I dig out the Tulare show pictures to review the many steam traction engines
(many with large front iron wheel) and the many engine in wheel walk behind
garden tractors.
Pulled up the Brooks, Oregon Antique Powerland Museums event; that has to be
one of the oldest, largest, most complete shows. We  know where to find you
in late July each year <grins>.  Herb(GA)