[AT] CA. landscape a couple years later

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 06:02:24 PST 2017

Richard,

I saw a little yellow cub (I think) on a trailer and in pieces (looked a
lot like your yellow one) heading north out of Tucson last weekend. They're
a rare sight here these days.

Has anyone heard from Karl Olmstead in awhile? I met him years ago (maybe
15?) at the Tulare show as well, and picked up a Case DV on the trip. There
was a couple of folks he knew that linked me to the old Case which I
intended as a parts tractor until I got it home (after a bearing and a
couple hours tinkering it was in better shape than the tractor I was
restoring so it got brought back to life too).

Ken in AZ