[AT] A thought and reference to problems faced by list members

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:43:40 PST 2017

It was very thoughtful of you to forward that Grant.  I don't know how you
even
find time to sleep with the demands of your farm operation, let alone take
time to
concern yourself with the problems of others at ATIS and elsewhere.

Forgive my ignorance of California geography but I hear there are some
flooding issues
there, are they affecting you or your operation?

Charlie