[AT] A thought and reference to problems faced by list members

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Thu Jan 12 07:26:56 PST 2017

I have read Cecil Bearden's posts about his struggles with his father's
health and the after-effects even now with sympathy and wishing I could
be a catalyst for support. In my life, the last several years as many
list members see, there have been elderly people struggling with the
challenges of aging  and his stories have hit close to home as a result.
I have a former employee I am caring for who has dementia that has led
to injuries and other issues for him, plus there were stroke issues my
father had before his death last May and memory problems for my mother
and others I know closely.
      While many of these issues are "just part of life", I have wished
to be supportive to others taking care of their loved ones and friends
and other than prayers and statements of support, rarely can I do
anything. But this morning's "Morning Ag Clips" that I receive had an
interesting reference to a study performed in England about the rural
impacts of Dementia experienced by farmers and I want to share the
reference. I hope it might be helpful to some.
      I think this is very pertinent to our social mission of support
for those interested in Antique farm machinery!
  https://www.morningagclips.com/rural-dementia-we-need-to-talk/?utm_content=articles&utm_campaign=NLCampaign&utm_source=Newsletter&utm_term=newsletteredition&utm_medium=email

Thanks.
         Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer