[AT] Happy Saturday!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 11 11:39:15 PST 2017

On 1/11/2017 11:44 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> Beautiful place Ralph.   You are blessed to live in a
> beautiful, quiet and peaceful place as do I but a bit more
> crowded here.   We sometimes take for granted how good we
> have it.  Have you ever considered what it would be like for you
> to have to move into an apartment in a large city?   I don't think
> I could.
I suppose if I had to do it, I'd get used to living in a confined space.
Others have done it.
But it would not be by choice. I like my miles of empty space around me.
-34 here this morning. Wind chill factors in the -40s they said. It was
not bad in the yard
with all the trees I have here I hardly know the wind is blowing.
Time to get out and plug in the block heater on the Massey so I can put
some hay bales
out for the cattle before dark.

Ralph in Sask.