[AT] Stuff...

Dave rotigel at me.com
Wed Feb 8 15:07:17 PST 2017

Hi Farmer, Last year at Portland you needed a H’capped permit from THE SHOW in order operate a cart in the exhibitor area during the “show hours”. (I think that was from 9-5.) To get that permit an individual needed a H’capped parking permit from their state and a letter of “need” from their doctor. Gene is a Director, so I believe he would know if those regulations have been changed for this year.
	Dave
PS, Carts are OK in the sale area and before/after hours anytime.