[AT] Stuff...

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:35:38 PST 2017

    Just to clear up what Dave posted. Only restricted areas are the craft
and food vendor areas. Carts may be operated in the display areas any time.
Also any perimeter roads around the craft and food vendor areas.  Carts are
allowed in the parts vendor areas, but we are planning some restrictions for
operation and vehicle size. Lanes in parts area are alternating one way with
signs posted and we have good help policing this.

    Golf carts can be operated on secondary streets in town, but not main
streets that are state highways. SMV emblems are required to operate on city
streets and for night operation must have 2 operating head lights and at
least 1 tail light.

    For clarity, I have only used the term (Golf Cart) to include all
personal riding vehicles that meet our regulations as to size and potential
use. No Gator type vehicles will be allowed this year. Riding lawn mowers
and garden tractors are allowed, but must have mower decks removed Still
have a few Chore Masters and special built butt buggies to keep us
entertained. . No bicycles or motorcycles allowed on show ground, but may be
used in the campground and access to downtown.

    You must provide proof of insurance to obtain the riding vehicle pass.

        Wow, I sure run on almost like a director. Don't know of anything I
missed.

                    Gene Dotson. ATIS Wagon master and Tri-State campground
director