[AT] Stationary engine cylinder oilers

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Sat Aug 12 12:55:05 PDT 2017

Henry, not sure which oiler you have but you should have the flip top up
to drip oil. The knurled nut below the flip knob will adjust the drips
per minute. Screing it out is more oil. Usually set the drips to
8-10/min but may need to vary depending how much oil you see in the
cylinder. If you don't have enough, they will have a funny wheeze sound
to them. Doug T