[AT] 1st tractor/pressure washer

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:04:12 PDT 2016

Cecil, converting gas to LP/Natural is one of the easiest projects I have
ever done.  My 15-year old generator was the first to get converted.
Richard Rowe is a walking encyclopedia on LP. He owns the fastest LP
powered race car in the world.

He runs a site called    https://www.propanecarbs.com/      and has kits
available for almost every engine out there.  They are not expensive.  I
just last week refilled the 20lb bottle that sits on the generator frame
and I converted that several years ago.  It never fails to start.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM9Q4E_6pDHOIZMI9BMyv6j7yP8go2cz7gl72TH

You broke your back?  At 17?    Ouch.   I would love to know how
differently I would be feeling today had I not had back surgery.    I am in
constant pain and control it using Methadone.

I'll let you know how the LP conversion goes.

Dick