[AT] 1st tractor/pressure washer

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Sep 22 18:43:05 PDT 2016

I have wanted to convert several small engines to propane, the expense
was the main reason it was not done.  With the crappy ethanol gas we
get, Propane would be the reliable fuel.    I have gone to diesel in so
many of my power units just because of he bad gas.  Please keep us
informed on the progress and the source of parts to convert.    I
understand the back problem, I broke mine when I was 17 and did not know
it for nearly 8 years.   Picking up my Dad after his bad knee surgery
did my back in.   The neurosurgeons tell me that I am not a candidate
for surgery.   I have pretty well got the pain under control with drugs
and natural anti inflamatories.  Turmeric works very well after a few
days, and does not upset my stomach.   I got a pair of suspenders made
from nylon strapping, and after about 2 months my back pain was less.
The loss of feeling in my feet is progressing, but at least I can still
play with my old  toys....

Cecil inOKla