[AT] staying hydrated on an antique tractor

John Slavin chaunceyjb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 09:31:04 PDT 2016

Cecil:

My daughter and son-in-law bought me an RTIC for father’s day.  Can’t say how it compares to the Yeti, but I know ice lasts a really, really long time.  I don’t think that it comes from the same factory as Yeti, as my son-in-law tells me there is a patent suit going on between Yeti and RTIC.

John Slavin