[Farmall] m

Ed Greany crest25 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 24 10:08:18 PST 2016

I'm in SoCal and my "H" has the two front wheels centered also. I'm not convinced it is an odd wheel arrangement.

The tractor wheel setup all depends on what use you are going to use your tractor for. I have 6 tractors and only two are similar.

I use this tractor for pulling my disc harrow and a large "I" beam for weed control on my 10 desert acres. I don't do any farming or irrigating so it doesn't really matter what wheel configuration it has. It does hills just fine - - within reason and safety.

Ed Greany
crest25 at verizon.net