[Farmall] m

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Nov 24 11:15:10 PST 2016

Here in Iowa, it is pretty difficult to find an M equipped any other
way.  Some have wide fronts, but few are original.  Most are aftermarket
in my area anyway.  I never saw a single wheel front on an M when they
were being used to farm with.  One neighbor had an H with the single
wheel front and I always thought it looked "funny".

Ron Cook
Salix,IA