[AT] OT LED question

Dave rotigel at me.com
Sun Nov 6 18:47:23 PST 2016

Hi Cecil,
	My guess is that you do not drive your 37 Plymouth very often, or far, at night. Why not mount a 12 volt set of removable headlights on the bumper and connect them to a fully charged 12 volt battery under the hood that could also be removed (and hidden in the trunk) for “show” times?
	Dave
PS, ’37 was a remarkable year—at least from my perspective!