[AT] OT LED question

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 5 05:30:19 PDT 2016

I'm still pleased with the CHEAPEST and LOWEST watt LED's I could buy on
Amazon for an trial that I put on my combine 3 seasons ago. With four of
them I can run as long as I want at night. If I farmed full-time I would
buy something name brand and put on more of them--light up the perimeter
for turning. I also put a couple on the back of the 4020 last year so we
could see how to drill at night.

I see that for about a year now a company (I think it is Tiger lights?)
sells LED replacement bulbs that fit into existing PAR36 holders on
older tractors. Those folks sell them for about $50 where Grote was
getting $100. I'm wanting to order some for 2 of the tractors here to
see how well they hold up. I don't run a lot at night but when I do, its
a matter of I must---and those old school lights just ain't cutting it!

John Hall