[AT] OT LED question

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Fri Nov 4 14:43:22 PDT 2016

People were mentioning 12 volt lighting for vehicles  I bought some from
EBay for my backhoe after I had to move some trees in a windstorm and found
I had no lights on the hoe.
The ones I bought pull 27 watts each and are 5000 or 6000 kelvin units
bright white light boy do they work.  I replaced the front lights and the
rear lights and all 4 draw less than 1 of the old sealed beam lamps.  You
can get them in 30 or 60 degree flood beams.  Price on EBay are dirt cheap 7
or 8 dollars apiece.  I will never go back to sealed beam units again I even
have some new sealed beam units on my shelf in the barn.

Check this out
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=12+volt+led+tractor+lights

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260