[AT] OT LED question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:09:45 PDT 2016

I think I might have paid $10-$15 or maybe even a bit more, but only for
two very specific bulbs, my BR30's mentioned in my earlier email.  This is
because I was dragging out a fairly big stepladder every 6-8 months to
replace the incandescents in the track lighting on the cathedral ceiling in
my kitchen, and it was WELL worth a few bucks, to me, to purchase some long
term reliability.  Admittedly I was not certain the LED's would last, but,
now it's been 3-4 years and I'm very happy.

SO