[AT] OT LED question

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Nov 3 15:42:10 PDT 2016

I am a late adopter of LED bulb, because there was no way in hell I was
paying $10-$15 per bulb. The math would never add up. Now that they are
in the $2.50 range, I consider that reasonable. With regard to my grumpy
old man side, I have a huge complaint with the power company. 3 months
ago these SOB's slapped a smart meter on my house. The next month I had
the highest power bill I have had in the 5  years we've been in this
house. The next month my bill was 22% higher over last years bill, and I
had taken action to unplug and disconnect every high consumption
appliance we had. I called the POCO and they are sending someone out to
check the meter for accuracy. And to top it all off I have had roaring
tinnitus ever since that damn thing was installed.

Rant off,

Mike M