[AT] Field bindweed or morning glory

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat May 28 12:37:06 PDT 2016

I have a lot of areas that I need to keep clear, I'm going to start
mixing Diquat with my Glyphosate, because the Diquat burns down really
fast.  I'm going to start with a really low dose (1 tsp per gallon) and
see how that goes. I don't want to kill the leaves before the Glyphosate
has had a chance to get to the roots, but it should show me areas I've
missed. That's the plan anyway.

Mike M