[AT] Field bindweed or morning glory

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat May 28 11:40:48 PDT 2016

I think it is still legal Mike.  It will kill most anything!
Yeah I think Diquat is a close cousin.
The problem is not finding something to kill the grass,
it's finding something you can afford that is labeled for
use on the particular crop so you don't get in big trouble for
using it off label.

Charlie