[AT] Cub problem

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sat May 14 10:19:54 PDT 2016

Many years ago I heard about fuel problems and dismissed them as just some crazy excuse. After the ethanol was added to fuel this has become a very real issue.
I have had several small engines that would not start until I drained all of the fuel and replaced it with fresh fuel.
One an engine that does not start #1 thing is check spark using spare plug because it is fast and easy, #2 thing is to check or replace the fuel.

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone