[AT] Cub problem

Howard Weeks weeksh at att.net
Sat May 14 08:20:34 PDT 2016

The first thing I would do is drain all of the existing fuel out of it
and replace it with new fresh fuel. Odds are high that it will run at
that point.

We can thank our government and the EPA for the garbage they call
"gasoline"!

I have several tractors and lawn mowers here that get nothing but gas
with "no ethanol" in it. My machines all start after setting a year and
immediately go to work. No carb problems either!

I have a JD gas crawler in Texas where it is hard to find no ethanol
gas. It sets for 6 months to a year frequently without being run. I shut
the gas off and run the carb dry to kill it before storage. When I need
it later, I drain all the old gas out and put just enough new gas in it
to do what ever I have to do. It always starts and runs with no problems.

I can get no ethanol gas in Georgia without a problem.

Howard in GA