[AT] Cub problem

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat May 14 04:30:03 PDT 2016

Excellent point, Bo.  Misdiagnosis is like a tax on the person doing the
work, a very efficient tax that goes 100% to subsidize the replacement
parts industry.  Think about how many parts are sold needlessly due to
misdiagnosis.  No way to ever know the number but I bet it's big, like 10%
or even 20% of all replacement parts sold.

SO