[AT] OT, mostly: Restoring an Alco PA locomotive

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed May 4 13:19:29 PDT 2016

In 1999 on my way to Rio De Janiero, Brazil, I stopped at the state fair
grounds and checked out the collection. I really enjoyed it and was
impressed by the variety of cars and locomotives. If I ever make it back
to the Dallas area I would love to check out the museum too! The
locomotive that you refer to, Chuck, must be that GIANT "Continental
Divide puller" - just the coal tender part was unbelievably long and
tall! Sorry for the delay in responding to this message, work on the
farm is overwhelming at this point.
              Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer of vegetables,
edible flowers, herbs, seeds, orchards