[AT] New Holland Haybine

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Wed May 4 17:38:42 PDT 2016

Spencer, Good luck on your hay making. My haybine is a NH #461 which was probably made early 60's. Every time I go to the NH dealer for what few parts he has left, he keeps mumbling under his breath about junking it for something newer. Hey, it still gets the job done.  Joe Hardisky  Ryman farm Dallas, PA.