[AT] More on snow blowers

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sat Mar 12 20:01:22 PST 2016

Cecil,

Did the oversize tires clear the steering and front end parts??
Did you need offset rims or spacers to move tires out for clearance??

My IHC has 7:50 X 16 front tires and just about 1 1/2" clearance  to the steering arm assembly. I need to figure out what rims and or spacers will work.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad