[AT] More on snow blowers

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Mar 12 15:12:51 PST 2016

I have 4 tractors with loaders mounted on them....    a JD 4010, a TS110
NH money pit, an 825 and 8345 Belarus.  The NH and the JD both have
oversize front tires on them.  11.00 15 on the JD and 12.00  16 on the
NH.  The Belarus are front wheel drive and have 8.25 and 9.00 20 front
tires.   The Belarus tractors will go through the muck and hay around
the feed troughs and sometimes I need to use the FWA.  Most of the time
the belarus will just roll over the hay and mud without building up in
front of the tires.   Not so with the JD and NH,  They will stick in
either hay and muck or just mud in a heartbeat.   It helps if I load a
round bale on the back end to unload the front wheels by counterbalance.
   The weight of the loader is what sticks the front end.

I would suggest weighting the back 3 point with an overhung weight box
to compensate for the heavy loader in front.    Just don't get the
weight too high as it gets into stability problems.    My Belarus
tractors are built like most European tractors and are only 7 ft
wide....  I have to be careful, but I have never had a problem....
You guys probably know I am a firm believer in Belarus tractors...

Cecil in OKla