[AT] More on snow blowers

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Mar 13 05:43:29 PDT 2016

The JD 4010 has some implement rims I found and  recapped 3 rib aircraft
tires from Gensco ..   The TS110 had a wheel break while I was sowing
wheat.  The PO had put the oversize tires on and turned the rims around
for as much offset as possible.  I always had problems with the lug
bolts getting loose, and mud would build up between the rim and the
spindle..  One wheel hub had bolts replaced when I bought the tractor.
I installed new hubs with studs, and had wheels built by Wold Inc. with
the maximum offset I could get.  They work great the centers are 1/2
inch thick and I have not had to tighten lug bolts.   A lot of the time
I carry 2 round bales on the loader when stacking hay.  I just don't use
this tractor in mud, I go get the Belarus.
Wold Inc web address is http://www.woldinc.com/index.html    By the time
I got the rims here, the total cost was $600 for the pair..  I ordered
them on Wednesday and they were here on Monday. That cost hurt for a
while, but I have not had one problem with them..  I would certainly
recommend them if you have to have any special rims....

Cecil in OKla