[AT] more old balers

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Jun 19 07:29:22 PDT 2016

I have no experience with the 4020, but I do have a co-worker that uses a 454 for round bales in the mountains.  He says that thing has no trouble pulling the hills or stopping it with a big heavy round bale.  He says you have to be careful where you drop the bale in the mountains.   You can start a bale avalanche. (-:

My gut reaction is one is overkill, the other is under kill.  I would try the 454 first, and use that if you like it. Fuel savings alone would be worth the experiment.

Spencer Yost