[AT] Having a little fun

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 4 15:47:32 PST 2016

I bought one of those helmets when I bought my Echo pole saw Sunday
after Thanksgiving at Lowe's.  I nearly always wear bifocal wraparound
safety glasses tinted copper or brown.  My eyes are very light sensitive
and I only need reading glasses still at 62.  I cut a lot of downed
limbs from the first ice storm with the pole saw while standing in a
carboy cage chained to the bale forks on my tractor with my wife driving.

I just received a pair of switchable ear plugs.  I have not tried them
out yet,  I bought them on Indiegogo.  Here is the link:
http://axilpro.com/product/x-pro-2/

I really like the idea of being able to switch them to hear conversation.

Cecil in OKla