[AT] Bearing Application needed

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jan 5 16:06:12 PST 2016

I found a couple of Federal Mogul Engine bearings, New in Box in the
shop.  It was in some stuff I bought a few years back.   Boxes are in
good shape as are the bearings.  One was a 1045 CPA-20  This shows to
fit a IH460 and some other 6cyl models.  The other one is a 1047 CP-10.
I cannot find any listing on it, and it is a long search to find my 40
yr old FM manuals.   If the manufacturers would quit playing merger and
acquisition, maybe we could afford to find parts.  I con't even find
Federal mogul Engine bearings anymore....

Cecil in OKla